I'm feeling really restless. Since yesterday. Since Saturday maybe. And I can't even pinpoint what triggered it off. Thought it was coz I watched a really cuuute Siddharth in Girlfriend. He's the most decent in it and looks so cute with Vibhoothi! Ok. But that's not it. I don't even feel like rambling on this very public blog. Not that my readership is very high, but you never know. So I think I'll go write in my diary. It's been ages since I did that. Last time was on my birthday last year I think. Nearly a year. Wow. And after that, high time I started studying.
Ooh let me go check who won the Emmy Awards.
24?! AGAIN?!! How many times will they keep winning stuff! I guess I'll have to go watch it then. Must admit, it's an interesting concept. But how come it's running for so long? And I can't believe Grey's Anatomy won only one award! For casting! Anyway, results are here.
Ok, so now it's time to whine to my diary. Sigh. Bye.
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home