ok, I realised I actually miss doing these things. Two years back, I used to spam everyone's mailboxes with these Memes! So I shall do the other one too. I'm such a jobless waste! But heck. Here goes.
1. full name: Archana Balasubramaniam.
2. name backwards: Mainamarbusalab Anahcra.
3. were you named after anyone: Nope. But my second name, Rajalakshmi is after my Grandmother.
4. does your name mean anything: Pooja thing for God.
5. nick name: arch, archie, archu, arkans, AA.
6. screen name: arkans14.
7. date of birth: 14th September 1985.
8. place of birth: Isabelle/Isabella/St. Isabel Hospital, Chennai, India.
9. nationality: Indian.
10. current location: Singapore.
11. star sign: Virgo.
12. religion: Hindu.
13. height: 160.5 cm.
14. weight: fifty-something.
15. shoe size: 8 or 9.
16. hair colour: bleached and therefore brownish black
17. eye colour: dark brown
18. what do you look like: a girl. Duh.
19. innie or outie: Eh? Innie I guess.
20. righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: righty.
21. gay, straight, bi, or other?: Straight.
22. best friends: lots of them.
23. best friend you trust the most: I trust all of them.
24. favourite pals: again, lots of them.
25. best friends of the opposite sex: no one.
26. best buddies: aaargh. What's the difference between buddies and pals?! See 24.
27. boyfriend or girlfriend: No one man.
28. crush: Brandon Routh, Patrick Dempsey, Orlando Bloom.
29. parents: Amma and Appa.
30. worst enemy: What does worst enemy mean?
31. favorite on-line guys: No one! God.
32. favorite on-line girls: Lots of them again.
33. funniest friend: Sang, Charans (both).
34. craziest friend: Keeths.
35. advice friend: Neela, Mansi, etc etc.
36. loudest friend: Rachu and Anu! (though they're cousins).
37. person you cry with: Amma and Appa.
Do you have...
38. any sisters: nope
39. any brothers: yes, one nut.
40. any pets: nope.
41. a disease: no
42. a pager: no
43. a personal phone line: no
44. a cell phone: yes
45. a lava lamp: qu'est que c'est?
46. a pool or hot tub: nope. Not at home at least.
47. a car: Yeah, right.
describe your...
48. personality: quiet, optimistic, neat-freak, perfectionist and slack. (ok, very diverse personality)
49. driving: very slow and nervy. Exam's on 19th Sept! Let's see.
50. car or one you want: A VW beetle's so cute. But I'll probably settle for a Honda or Hyundai.
51. room: Bedless but full of other junk which increases in volume everyday.
52. what's missing?: describe my what's missing?! I don't get it.
53. music: A. R. Rahman is KING.
54. bed: A thin carpet which is currently folded and kept in some corner. No proper bed. This one's portable too! How cool!
55. relationship with your parents: Great :)
Do you...
56. believe in yourself: Sometimes.
57. do you believe in love at first sight?: no.
58. consider yourself a good listener: Yup
60. get along with your parents: yeah
61. save your e-mail conversations: Nope, unless it's got important information needed in the future.
62. pray: yes
63. believe in reincarnation: Not really, but I'm not against it or anything.
64. like to make fun of people: No.
65. like to talk on the phone: Used to, but not anymore! Appa's nagging has finally paid off.
66. want to get married: No.
67. like to drive: It's convenient and all but very scary.
68. get motion sickness: Not unless the plane lands horribly. Not on cars and stuff.
69. eat the stems of broccoli: I've only eaten broccoli once - only the flower part.
70. eat chicken fingers with a fork: Ugh. Vegetarian.
71. dream in colour: Hmm. Never really thought about it. Oh yes, my scary dreams about tigers and dinosaurs are usually in colour. But I think the ones where I'm with some celebrity on the beach are usually in B & W.
72. type with your fingers on home row: What home row?
73. sleep with a stuffed animal: Used to. Now Brownie just guards my "bed".
What is...
74. right next to you: My art supplies
75. on the walls of your room: orange paint.
76. on your mouse pad: No mouse pad.
77. your dream car: Umm. A convertible.
78. your dream date: Hehe. Lots of them. Reel people, unfortunately.
79. your dream honeymoon spot: Probably somewhere in Europe.
80. your dream husband or wife: But actually, I'm not getting married.
81. your bedtime: Usually 11pm
82. under your bed: My "bed" is on the parquet floor.
83. the single most important question: Uhh, no idea actually. Important for what?
84. your bad time of the day: Around 8-ish p.m. I'm usually irritated with everyone then.
85. your worst fears: INSECTS and ALL creepy crawlies.
86. the weather: Rainy.
87. the time: 1548 hours.
88. the date: 23rd August.
89. the best trick you ever played on someone: Told Amma that I missed the deadline for something. It lasted 5 seconds before I started grinning. Cha.
90. the weirdest food or drink that you like: Plain bread, raw tomatoes and pepper. That's actually not that weird. Just healthy.
91. theme song: I only know the one of Grey's Anatomy and Friends and I like both.
92. the hardest thing about growing up: Changes in Life..
93. your funniest experience: Those happen on a daily basis so too many to name here.
94. your scariest moment: Uranid Season.
95. the silliest thing you've said: Umm. There was once I cracked an extremely non-funny joke in front of 50-odd people. Teenu never lets me forget that one.
96. the funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex: I'm so not telling.
97. the scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): When in 1998, 13 people slept in our room in Malacca claiming that there was a guy knocking everyone's door and freaking us out. Ok, this doesn't make sense but I'm not in a thinking mood right now.
98. the worst feeling in the world: Guilt
99. the best feeling in the world: Being happy with no strings attached.
100. 5 people to do this quiz: Seriously? This thing's got 100 questions. So only someone who's extremely free should do this. Keeths, I'm gonna kill you!!
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home