Sigh. I'm sitting outside LT 2 right now coz lecture just ended. But that's not why I'm sighing. Just heard that my USP modules weren't approved. That's so horribly sad. I thought I'd be able to do some nice Anthropology module in Waterloo as a USP Arts module. But unfortunately, I can't :( So i've probably got to look for some other Civilizational studies module. Human origin looked so much like Evolution! But I'm not allowed to take that. Sigh.
Anyway, as I said, internet at home is totally dead. So I brought my laptop to school even though I only had a one hour lecture today. I'm actually waiting for 1300 when the Milo Record Breaking thing happens! Can't wait! Though I highly doubt I'll even get some. Coz it's lunch time and everyone's gonna be there. In fact the Breakers have already started! That swan-making competition is going on right now. Anyway, only 35 minutes more! How exciting! :)
Didn't watch The Lake House yesterday coz Neela couldn't make it suddenly. So sad :( But anyway, everyone said it's vottai. Everyone meaning the Newspapers coz I don't actually know anyone who watched it. There are other movies coming up so I'll go watch them sometime.
Have I mentioned that KANK was very bad? Let me check. Yes I have. So I won't talk about it again. There's Jillunu Oru Kaadhal coming up soon. Now it's Sillunu as Charanya R said. Some tax rubbish. I still don't understand the logic! How does changing Jillunu to Sillunu improve the tax situation in Chennai? Karunanidhi. Sigh. But it's got ARR music anyway :) And Naresh Iyer my lowe is singing some songs!
Oh the Rhythm Kollywood concert was on Saturday. I didn't go but Raghu C'ppa and Lakshmi Chithi and Charanya R went for it. It wasn't as good as the ARR show (duh.) they said, but not too bad either. But there were lots of technical glitches. So I'm glad I didn't go. Instead, I met up with Krups and Neela (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRUPS!) We just aimlessly walked around as usual and went to TCC for dinner/dessert. I didn't have dinner coz lunch was at Raj/Gayathri's house and was DELICIOUSLY heavy. Then we got a Dark Devotion cake thingy with ice-cream and a candle on it :) So Happy Birthday Krups! But that loose nut refused to let us pay for anything. So she ended up paying for her own cake! Krups, you're a crack. No photos yet coz Krups took them and I haven't gotten them from her yet.
But I've got Nirupa's photos of our G12 thing last week! So if blogger cooperates, I'll put up a few! I have SUCH bad eye-bags man. AWFUL. I really have to do something about them. But everyone looks nice and happy so the photos are nice :) Even Rachu's put them up but I can't access them yet.
I think I should also properly introduce the world to Brandon Routh. Routh is pronounced like Mouth. Aaaah he's SO cute man. And Kate Botsworth is such a lucky woman! She got to act with him AND Josh Duhamel AND got engaged to ORLANDO BLOOM. MAN. SHE IS SO LUCKY!!!! But I'm not supposed to be talking about her. BRANDON ROUTH AAAAAH. He's the new Superman and looks gorgeous. And since we watched it on big screen (not just big screen but HUGE screen. Talking OMNIMAX here) I had such a beautiful wonderful view of his face. And his mouth :) As I was telling Neela, he has a wonderful mouth. And I'm not the only one who thinks that! I was watching Fresh Jive on TV Mobile the other day and this Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese GUY was saying that Brandon Routh has a "good mouth". THAT WAS SO WEIRD. Good for what? And how would the Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese guy know what it's good for?? But I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Even if I share my opinion with a Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese guy. He also said that Brandon Routh looks a lil like the late Christopher Reeves, the former Superman, which I thought too. I think his photographs don't do him justice though. Brandon Routh I mean. He looked so much better in the movie. I'm so watching allll his movies in the future!
I think this entry's a lil long. Let me post it first and see if I'm in a mood to continue. Till then, toodlez!
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home