Saturday, September 30, 2006

I am SO forgetful! Here are the replies to the last few tags on my cbox.

Loosu Keeths, why on earth would I put up a photo of Sanjay Subramaniam!! The first thing people will think is that I'm a HUUUGE fan of his. So. Neeye poi google panniko! And ya, you're a total loosu! :)

Naz, so sad!! My luck's always been bad :( So just let me know when it decides to come back online!

Ok, I don't think there's anything else to talk about right now. I'd better go plan my day. Bye!

6 Scribbles

Blogger wild roze kirukkufied...

haiz.. dunno y.. loosu.com is STILL offline! but the other link i gave on my blog is ok now! go dl the movie! takes only a while..

5:34 PM  
Blogger vs kirukkufied...

Kirukku cbox disappeared :O :O I'm so sad I can't spam anymore! You have broken my heart into a million pieces!! :'(

*wails*

...Ahem. Right. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M SORRY JC REMINDS ME OF YOU!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT ANU. DHONI REMINDS HER OF PURPLE!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

Naz! Once again, thanks for keeping me posted! I managed to DL another version of it from sweetmiche. Watched everything until the end but they went and cut off the ending! So I only got till Jo reads the letter from Aishu. Sigh. Must go and try to DL the last part again. All these loosufied websites! But thanks anyway!

6:25 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

Crazk vidhu! You can still spam what! Just use comments instead! And I'm not saying it's bad that JC reminds me of you! Makes me feel younger :p And Anu's the ultimate crazk. She always tries to finish of the game like that! Saying completely unrelevant stuff hehe. She's such a QT! :)

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kirukkufied...

why does everybody call me a loosu :( i am quite bright u know.. i am not mentally insane!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

neeye loons-nnu peyara vechundu "i am quite bright"-nnu solriya!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home