Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm in a horrible anti-social mood now. I'm not even in the mood to watch Smallville. Crappy crappy mood. Listening to Jillunu Oru Kaadhal songs in the hope they'll cheer me up. But Kummi Adi didn't and Munbe Vaa's not helping too much either. No idea what to do. Btw, this is Naresh Iyer. I <3 his voice. He looks so Bombay-Brahmin-ish.

2 Scribbles

Blogger deviousdiv kirukkufied...

Hi AA,

Don't know about the Bombay Brahmin bit though... This one's a little too cool! Most Bomb-brahms are usually so full of themselves that it shows-in the most bizzare ways. Hariharan and I rest my case.

Vidya Balan of course doesn't count.

Yes you can tag me. Just haven't logged in to blog for a looong time.

Div.

Best way to un-anti-social yourself is to head over to forum and get FREE MILO!!! [BTW am back in NUS to do one more business module.]

5:07 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

Hahaha! Finally, someone who thinks Naresh Iyer is super cool and not ugly (as an orangutan or whatever). Yay. And I had free milo today and yesterday! Hope to see you in NUS sometime! Or on the bus like Tuesday :D

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home