Ok, cbox has been removed! So people, from now on, you'll have to comment! :D
Btw, I wanted to watch JOK online but ended up finding the link to Nuvvostantane Nevaddantana - the Telugu movie starring Siddharth and Trisha. It was REALLY REALLY nice. Without even understanding the dialogue it was nice. So if I knew Telugu, wow. And the Tamil version doesn't look half as good. Charanya R also said Jayam Ravi was like a stone compared to Sidd. Actually, I thought Jayam Ravi wasn't so bad in the bits n pieces I watched in M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi. But when I saw an interview with him on Sun Music, he was BAAAD. Looked like a drug addict! Seriously shocking! Even in Surya-Jo's wedding, he looked like that. So. Umm, I'm not even supposed to be talking about Jayam Ravi here.
Ya, Nuvvostantane wow. Really good movie. Keeths, remember what you said! hehe. But I've yet to watch JOK. The website's down.
Can't remember what else I wanted to write. And yeah, I've still got to write about my birthday! Sigh. I'm a procrastinator. And I'm still sick. Coughing like mad but at least I don't sound like a man anymore. Byeee.
6 Scribbles
seriously arch...smthg smthg is trash nxt to nvnn...by the way, its nuvvostanante nenodantaana...meaning 'if i call, wont u cme'...awesome movie man...
so SWEEEET. There's one part when Sidd does a whole lot of things to capture Trisha's attention. When they're preparing Lalli for the wedding. He's soooooo cute in that scene! I think I've seen the scene like 10 times already! And thanks for the correction. I just copied what the website said. Hehe. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?! You know Telugu?! :O CHARAN!
ok... i know this is coming pretty late but the translation of the movie is wrong... it means " if you say you are going to come, will i say no?" meaning i wont say no if you are coming.... catch my point?
hehehe. Ok thanks tubelight! Got it.
u mean u r a tubelight eh..hehe... adhu ulagam arindha vishayam arch...
eyyy! Naa unna dhaan sonnen di!
Post a Comment
<< Home