dear Ehsaan will be disappointed at that post. :P:P hahaha j/k man. Remind me to tell ya smth interesting the next time I see ya (online or in person)!
Loosudivii! Hahaha glad you like it :D I think one of the worst things about me is that I end up calling everyone a loose. But everyone is a loosemadcrazk! What to do! I've read it and commented already! hahaha nice stuff :D
9 Scribbles
dear Ehsaan will be disappointed at that post. :P:P
hahaha j/k man. Remind me to tell ya smth interesting the next time I see ya (online or in person)!
aaah nutti! Maanatha vaangadhe! :p WHAT INTERESTING THING! I shall go sms you now. I'm SUCH A CURIOUS non-cat!
WHAT! :P:P
I love bullying you. Tralalala.
AA,
I went on an updating frenzy.
Your interesting comment conversation with Dee got featured. Go read it.
Love,
loosudivi
PS: I kinda like that name.
PPS: EhsAAn.
Nuttiiii! Don't act blur and innocent! But I shall refrain from further talking about that topic. THAT topic. We have concluded it via sms :)
Loosudivii! Hahaha glad you like it :D I think one of the worst things about me is that I end up calling everyone a loose. But everyone is a loosemadcrazk! What to do! I've read it and commented already! hahaha nice stuff :D
and oh ya, thanks for correcting it! Finally! :p
Antha moonji-ya?
Ayyoooo da.
SO MEAN! HE HAS A FANTASTIC VOICE OK! And he doesn't look all that bad! Nobody's ugly! AAARGH WHY AM I HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH SO MANY PEOPLE!
Post a Comment
<< Home