Monday, November 20, 2006

OHGOD. Last night, I had a nightmare about the invasion of bees in my house. And I dreamt that the uranids were back (see here).

AND NOW THERE'S A GIGANTIC MOTH ON THE BALCONY WINDOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Thank God Amma's home.

6 Scribbles

Blogger deviousdiv kirukkufied...

Beeessss.... *SHUDDER*

I even get those dreams when I'm awake.

So if you ever heard me screeching for nothing, you know

ITS THE ATTACK OF THE MAD IMAGINARY BEES.

3:12 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

ehh yaaa.. It's horrible man! I HATE all these irritating creeps. There was an enormous bee in the house on saturday :( And one on thursday as well. And the worst part is, they suddenly seem to disappear. So no idea where they are! AAARGH.

Btw div, were you attacked by uranids last year? Around May-July? THOSE PALM-SIZED BLACK DISGUSTING MOTHS. I HATE THEM!

3:30 PM  
Blogger vs kirukkufied...

AA. You had a dream about bees and butterflies at the same time?

Wow. You're amazing.

10:33 AM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

NIGHTMARE VIDHU! And not just mere butterflies. GIANT MOTHS!!! HAVE YOU SEEN URANIDS BEFORE?!?!?!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous kirukkufied...

OMG I HATE HATE HATE HATE INSECTS. >< >< ><
I feel for you. There used to be a time when I used to dream of being attacked/ chased by insects on a daily basis. ><

11:47 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

OHMYGOD. You poor paavam thing! That's HORRIBLE :S :S

Why Oh Why did insects have to be born and WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY BECOMING MORE IMMUNE TO US?! aaargh :( :(

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home