hiii!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRUPS!!!!!
And also, happy belated national day! The get-together was great! It was wonderful seeing everyone again :) Had a majorly loosufied time talking rubbish and catching up on everything. There was some confusion at first so only half the families were at Botanical Gardens where we were to spend about 2hours, before heading to Orchard for dinner. So we ended up leaving in 20min to go to Orchard since the other half of families were at the restaurant! Unfortunately Amma and Appa weren't planning to join the adults for dinner so they had to leave in 20min. But Teenu and I stayed. We all went to Vila'ge (ex-Marche) for dinner. Nearly everyone had come. Except Malvika and Sneha hmph. It was also Sabarish's farewell dinner so we gave a card and all. Good stuff. Photos are here.
Anyway, school's started :( :( :( I was feeling SO sad yesterday. Coz after a long and wonderful holiday, NUS life has resumed. Well today wasn't bad. It was just one lecture from 1-3pm. Tomorrow's 12-2pm. Wednesday and Thursday are off days this week :D So I guess I really shouldn't complain. I've finally gotten a four-day week so I'm very relieved.
Went to the gym today. I went last week too and felt very invigorated. Unfortunately, I realised last week just how pathetic my stamina is/was. Today was so much better. Treadmill for 30 min and a whole lot of other stuff for another half hour. Feelin' gooood. But very soon I'm gonna discover some new muscles in my legs coz I definitely over-worked them. Really have to keep this up. It's good for the body, and not THAT tough. And interesting sights also ;) So yes. Let's hope this continues, and soon I shall report a loss of weight. Which reminds me. I have to check my weight now. Haven't seen it since Dec last year!
Other news.. Appa left for Australia about 4 hours back :( He'll be back on Friday I think. He's been travelling like CRAZY lately. Teenu's fine. Studying I think. Amma's working. And I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight!
शुभ रात्र :D :D (I hope that's right!)
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home