hiiii!
I'm back in Singapore :(
But I shall not talk about that now, since it's past midnight. Just wanted to share this website with Harry Potter fans. JKR talks about why she killed of all those awesome people :( Note: it's got spoilers with regard to the 7th book!
Website is: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20026225/
2 Scribbles
*spoiler in the comment!*
hey! naice to see you're back!! :-) hope u had a great sep!
thnx for the links! I'd also have never forgiven her if Hagrid had died! you know in 'the seven potters' chapter, the last line says - Hagrid lay spread-eagled on the ground - my heart skipped a few beats!! I wept when dobby died though...harder than I did for Sirius/Dubledore/Lupin-Tonks and equally for Fred I guess..
Yeah all the deaths were so upsetting :( Luckily she spared hagrid. And ron and hermy.
Btw, you're also doing Bio-instrumentation like me! How come you didn't come for lect today?
Post a Comment
<< Home