Thursday, September 27, 2007

Heroes Season 2 has started. Not here, but in Canada and the US, etc. But we've got the internet! So dee and ani gave me a website, and I watched episode one on Tuesday. Barely 12 hours after its release! It's good stuff. I'm definitely not gonna post anything about the plot here. But I watched it and got very confused, and only time will tell what happens/happened to the characters! When I was telling dee about my confusion, she told me to check out the comics online. They've got about 52 novels at this website: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_library.shtml

They're actually comic strips, with very cool graphics, and they answer stuff about characters who weren't shown that much in the show. Like where did Wireless disappear? Who's Candice? And stuff. So fans of the series, you might want to check it out!

Nathan Petrelli looks a little like T Rajendran now O_o But I think I'm finally warming up to his character. And Rachu's given me Adrian Pasdar's youtube account link and he's put up some very funny videos! Yeah yeah I know Adrian Pasdar and Nathan Petrelli are two different people. But still.

Ok archana, go study.

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

<< Home