hiii! I'm having my mid-term break now so I have no excuses not to update. I did write a very long post on the only two 20-20 matches I watched. But that was mostly my adrenaline writing. Now I'm slightly more sober.
It's already been 12 days since I turned 22. And turning 22 just made me realise that I'm definitely an adult now. Time to start making changes in my life. I mean, I'm already in 4th year. After next April, I'd have graduated from NUS, ready to take on a completely different path. Nothing's guided anymore and I'll have to be much more independent. And the worst part is, I haven't even decided what to do. I've got a 3-year bond since I refuse to give up my Indian citizenship. So I have to work here for 3 years. I think it can be deferred, but what's the point of studying post-grad abroad, and not getting a better job there? Unless I decide to do MBA, in which case I can work here first, and then go abroad to study. And in the middle of all this is that crazy "marriage" issue. I'm not gonna think about that now. And whatever I do think about, I'm definitely not gonna post it online!
So lots and lots of thinking to do regarding my future. And to actually have a future, I gotta pull up my CAP. Midterms coming up after the break and I've hardly studied for it. And it's already thursday. Oh boy. I'm just hoping that putting it all down in writing/typing will help me realise the urgency of the situation!
Arch, go and study.
(On the other hand, Teenu's having his promos now so as usual the whole family is studying too. Appa with econs, me with maths and Amma with Physics. And supplying LOTS of food. I really hope he does well. Maths tomorrow, Chem on Friday and Physics next monday. Which means my weekend is completely dead.)
So. Bye. (next time I should talk about my birthday! Twas fun :) thanks a lot to everyone! again.)
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home