Monday, November 05, 2007

For my test tomorrow, I've got a chapter on Colour. (Biological Perception module). And I read that in a study by Terwogt & Hoeksma in 1994, it was found that most people's favourite colour was blue.

HOORAY I'm normal!

And orange, which comes in a close second, is my feel-good colour. It's so ironic that blue and orange are NUS' official colours. I should be worried.

4 Scribbles

Anonymous Anonymous kirukkufied...

hahaha...enna porutham..my fave colour is blue tooo...high five!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

yay! high-five back! What enna porutham? I need to vent my frustration of studying. So naan paethuven.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kirukkufied...

Hi archana...

i see that u r a close fren of charanya but y u don't have any photos of her? esp charanya R...

-deepa

9:39 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

umm hi deepa! Which deepa is this btw? And I don't think I'm gonna put up anymore photos here!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home