Friday, November 02, 2007

I just did three BrainFall quizzes. Apparently,


I will fall for the Gentleman:
(You would fall for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.)

No surprise there!

I'm a tie between Monica and Ross (?!?!):
(You are part Monica. You have a go-all-out nature. Your friends better watch out, because you play to win. Also, when it comes to order and cleanliness, you're a bit obsessive compulsive. Your best trait, however, is your thoughtfulness. You go to great lengths to care for your friends.
You are part Ross. You're intelligent and adored by your parents. However, your lack of social skills causes you to talk too much and try too hard. While your friends pick on you for your nerdiness, they better watch our for your rage.)

and I'm a tie between Jasmine and Pocahontas:
(You are part Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
You are part Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day.)


Ok it's not all true of course. I was just bored. Just did one more.

I'm supposed to live in Paris.
(You should live in Paris. The city of lights will appeal to your appreciation of beauty and romance. You are a lover and a poet by nature, and Paris' sensitive charms will be a perfect match for yours.)

Since I haven't been there, I dunno if it's true. But from what I've heard about Paris, I'm pretty sure I'll love it there.

Anyway, the next two weeks are absolute madness for me. Next week, before Diwali, I've got two "mid-terms". And Thursday's Diwali which I'm not looking forward to that much, except I'll probably stay up, watch some lame movie on TV and put on Mehndi. Diwali's always fun though. Hopefully I can bunk school on Friday.

The week after that, a test on Tuesday and two project presentations on Friday. Of which one's a 60% project! Lots of work. I've also got a 20% paper to submit which I've yet to start. Must plan properly.

There's some play called Got to be Aishwarya, for which we've got free tickets. So going tomorrow evening. I'll never give up a chance to go for a play! Speaking of which, I went for the Medicine Playhouse for the first time. With Charanya, so we watched the M3s' play which was ok. It looked very Grey's Anatomy-ish so didn't impress me much. And then the much awaited M4s' play which was SO GOOD. Hamid did an excellent job and won best actor for it. I'd never have guessed it was him if I didn't know before - he was that good. I don't know the other actors but they were all really good. And it wasn't very mediciney so I understood everything! Total rubbishy fun :) I wish they'd won instead of the M2s! But then I didn't watch that performance so I dunno. The one after this was awful. Don't wanna talk about it. Anyway to everyone involved, good job guys! I think I'll go next year as well, considering I'll be quite vetti.

K time to leave. Bye!

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

<< Home