After a nice looong hairwash, and poori+channa for lunch, and considering factors like Sunday, the cool breeze, and my Indian genes, it is imperative that I have a nap now.
But I can't coz my wonderful brother is sleeping on my bed. And I've been trying to kick him out for the past half an hour and his answer's the same - going, going, zzz.
Sigh. So might as well complain here. Exams are done. Actually, exam. I only had one this time. But my ISM report is due tomorrow. Still have a couple of pages to write. And my FYP CA2 presentation's tomorrow morning, and I'm prepping the slides for that. Hope that one goes ok.
Leaving for Madras on the 5th! (sorry, I just can't get used to the non-British names). So we're taking the morning flight for a change. Actually it's new. 0830hrs instead of 2030. I think this is the first time we'll be reaching madras so early and having the whole day to waste! Actually I don't think we can waste it. There's some wedding reception to attend on 5th itself. But life's gonna be very different for the next 3 weeks so I'm really looking forward to it!
Appa'll be joining us in Madras on the 14th, and we're leaving for Bombay on 15th afternoon. Rachu, Anu and parents will be there as well! So it's gonna be a house of 10 people. SO FUN! Only till 16th night though, coz they're all leaving on 17th morning. And we've got till 22nd. Lots n lots of shopping, visiting, EATING CHAAAAAT and watching hindi stuff on TV!
Back to Madras on 22nd. More visiting. And we're leaving on 31st night, and will be here by 1st Jan morning. Going for Shasta Preethi after that! So all of you SDBBS people, please come too! Heh it's the one event I attend to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages. Whenever I'm in Singapore that is.
Ok I've written so much and that nut hasn't even woken up. All my drowsiness is gone. Hmph.
In case I don't have a chance to write before leaving, byeeee! Have a great holiday everyone!
0 Scribbles
Post a Comment
<< Home