Congrats Team India! :) :) Well actually I had no idea what was going on until chamathu charan messaged me everytime someone got out yesterday. So I closely followed the match today and it was well worth it! We won!! :) Irfan was Man-of-the-Match. I tried looking for a photo on cricinfo.com and every single one of them has him jumping. This one below, is pathan_jumping3.jpg.

And my fave player on the aussies' side is Brett Lee, so here's a photo in his honour.

hehehehe. Ok let's see how they play in the next match. Tournament's not over yet.
In other news, I think I've more or less decided to do Masters, full-time. Will finish it off in a year, and then start working. They're all evening classes though, so I should probably find something to do during the day. Or I could also slack, but I don't think that's a very good option. Let's see. Sigh I'm so undecided about my future. On the other hand, teenu's changed his future-occupation yet again, and has expressed his desire to join Kollywood (said kevalamly as Kaallywoodu). This is after considering being a lawyer, soccer player, soccer coach, soccer manager and motivational speaker.
Paadum Office going on. Bye!
2 Scribbles
haha...thats sema cute..wats he gonna work as in kollywood? smthg high-tech i suppose..ya, do u realise loosu cricinfo.com only has good snaps of all e aussie players..watever happened to our poor guys? sigh
chee high-tech ah? He wants to start of as a model and slowly go into acting and then directing. hahaha loosu avan. and ya you're right about cricinfo! aana I guess whatever photos they have are quite awesome. BLee looks good :D
Post a Comment
<< Home