Saturday, February 02, 2008

hii. I'm not in a mood to mug. So I'm doing 2 memes. Taken from Vidhu's blog who took it from Ochie's. I'm stealing some of your answers too, guys :)

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. I agree with vidhu: How come the first question of ANY meme is always if you're single or not.

2) What was your dream growing up?
A. I found a kindergarten yearbook which had my photo and my handwriting saying "I want to be Minnie Mouse when I grow up." hmm. Better than teenu's garbage collector dream.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. To be able to express myself better (mostly in writing).

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Sprite.

5) Favourite vegetable?
A. Potato. (vidhu, :D)

6) What was the last book you read?
A. Some trashy Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts. With vampires all :D

7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. Virgo. Chinese: Ox.

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. One piercing on each ear.

9) Worst Habit?
A. Slouching.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Definitely. (Vidhu, TMI).

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Um I guess Tennis and Cricket. And I love watching both too. Soccer sometimes, but not so much.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. Unfortunately, I've become more negative over the years :(

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Vidhu, considering your answer to Och, I'll be trying to run faaaar away from you. Not that there's much space to do that.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. Can't think of anything offhand. I'm sure I learnt something from every fall.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. ooh. Weird eh.. Um ok, I am an obsessive neat freak. Or is that not weird? Help me guys! I never thought I'd find this question tough to answer heh.

16) Do you have any pets?
A. A teenage brother.

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. Get all flustered coz I'll be looking like crap, then tubelightly realise it's just you and be happy :)

18) What was your first impression of me?
A. You were a tiny little thing, with a matching tiny little brother, who had birthdays around the same time.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Used to find them cute until dumb horror movies made them scary.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. Posture, again. And my chin/side profile. It's very weird.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Probably conscience heh. Yes I'm boring.

22) What colour eyes do you have?
A. Brown.

23) Ever been arrested?
A. Nope

24) Bottle or can soda?
A. Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Save it :P Ooh or maybe elope! Ok I'm jk.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. I think company's more important. But if I'm alone, probably the library heh. Or my room.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. Nope.

29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Right now, it's whiling away time on the comp. Otherwise, reading. Drawing. Stuff.

30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Nope. Hardly.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. Hmm.. I guess uncivilized behaviour in public places.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. Loosu.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. Hopelessly.

35) Do you believe in God?
A. Yes.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A. Yeah :)


----


40 Dirty Little Secrets...Be honest no matter what.

[One]Who was your last text from?
Padma.

[Two] Where was your default pic taken?
Don't have one.

[Three] What's your middle name?
I think Balasubramaniam, if Iyer is supposed to be my surname.

[Four] Wheres your phone?
In front of me.

[Five] Does your crush like you back?
Which one? I'm pretty sure most of them are unaware of my existence.

[Six] What is your current mood?
Lazy.

[Seven] What's your dads name?
G. Balasubramaniam.

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple

[Nine] What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yeah I guess so.

[Eleven] Have a crazy side?
I wouldn't exactly call it a "side"...

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Not as far as I remember.

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Waste time. Message people.

[Fourteen] Angry at anyone?
Not at all.

[Fifteen] Do you wanna see somebody right now?
Maybeeee :)

[Sixteen]Favorite Number?
14? 2? Dunno.

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
Teared up a little yesterday.

[Eighteen] Who would you do anything for?
My family.

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
The eyes. Then, hair. Then, hands. List goes on.

[Twenty-one] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Hardly go there, but I guess tea.

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?
And I would want to reveal that here why?

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yesss :) Disney aah! Just watched Good Morning Mickey this morning.

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing.

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
Tamil. Learnt French for a year and murdered it. Now I'm doing the same to Mandarin. And I know a tinyyy bit of Hindi.

[Twenty- eight] What's your favorite smell?
When I'm hungry, Italian food. BodyShop's Waterlily scent. Chocolate! The Axe cologne I bought for my brother :P My perfume. Ok way too many. My nose is the sharpest of my senses, so not surprising!

[Thirty] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Um no. Last three words were redundant heh.

[Thirty-one] Do you like the rain?
Only at night, or when I'm sure I'm not going out anywhere. Otherwise, really really don't like it! Headache-inducing :(

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
I feel like eating an Orange.

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing right now?
My lab report.

[Thirty-five] What are you listening to?
Eavesdropping on my dad telling my mom some LAME kadi joke <3>

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not really.

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
Black. Or brownish-black. It's not going to change.

[Forty] Who was the last person to make you smile?
Group effort by the Flowerhood <333

14 Scribbles

Blogger Neeti kirukkufied...

I am doing that meme! :):) Heee.

4:40 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

hehehe. Will read. And thanks nutti :) you're my only friend. :P

4:57 PM  
Blogger SunderB kirukkufied...

for qn no 22 ah, u ask why would u want to reveal that. Look at the title of this meme, my dear :P

40 Dirty Little Secrets...Be honest no matter what.

haha...

11:28 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

yay you commented! ok sunder you're my second friend heh. (I sound loserish right.)

anyway, FINE. I didn't exactly take note of that. Um. I don't think I have a 'biggest' secret. But I do have secrets. So my answer will be N.A. :D

11:51 PM  
Blogger Rachna kirukkufied...

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Save it :P Ooh or maybe elope! Ok I'm jk.

ROTFL YEAH YEAH YEAH. TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU, BTW.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rachna kirukkufied...

I still think your biggest pet peeve is sharing spit/yecchal.

5:42 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

Was that sarcastic, chu? The eloping thing. I was KIDDING. And about that pet peeve, yeah you're right :P I think you might know me better than I do. O_o

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kirukkufied...

Rachu dear... your cousin, I think, should be getting over that pet peeve after certain um, progress in her life.

I hope, at least.

AA our friendship is deeper than blogger-comments, I promise.

I love you!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Neeti kirukkufied...

*tries not to snort out the water she's drinking through her nose*

LMAO.

10:43 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

vidhu, I seriously doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. It's 22 years of habit. heh.

and nutti! Which part of this post are you snorting about?!

11:49 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

and why're you drinking water through your nose? :P

11:49 PM  
Blogger Neeti kirukkufied...

Darling, you deliberately misinterpret me hahahha :P

I was snorting at the comments. :D

11:42 PM  
Blogger sheela kirukkufied...

no. 16's ans is classic. :)
16) Do you have any pets?

5:54 PM  
Blogger archana kirukkufied...

:P :P it's so true! eh and i've never seen you here! welgam!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home