After watching night out again, and again, I realised it's not as bad as you make it out to be my dear cousin. It's not my top 3 or anything but it was fairly good. But compared to the episodes they have just shown. the top 3 in the episodes they've shown after the strike would be The Chairmodel, Did I Stutter and Job Fair. HEEE. They were cute and hilarious
5 Scribbles
but but but why!! ):
did you LIKE Night Out?!
Yeah! I liked it best of the 3 episodes that have been out since the strike ended leh O:
clearly our tastes are VERY different! i really didn't like it. felt so dissatisfied. needed HIMYM to compensate heh.
After watching night out again, and again, I realised it's not as bad as you make it out to be my dear cousin. It's not my top 3 or anything but it was fairly good. But compared to the episodes they have just shown. the top 3 in the episodes they've shown after the strike would be The Chairmodel, Did I Stutter and Job Fair. HEEE. They were cute and hilarious
Post a Comment
<< Home